Friday, September 12, 2008

Balance


It's my sketch and I think it's an example of symmetrical balance. In my imagination, I tried to create an endless room which we can't see the end way of it. Furthermore, I divided my drawing area into two area -left and right-and gave a perspective look of wall, ceiling and floor. My focal point is obviously the "closed" sign and I put it on the center between the imaginary vertical axis of my drawing area.
So, please give me your opinion about it!!!
Thank you very much...

Share this

4 Comments to "Balance"

bea said...

Hi hery!!!
I´m agree with you, it is symmetrical balance, but I´m curious to know Why the wall is closed? and, there are no end!! I
Why do you have that image in your mind?

See u!!

Leonard said...

Makes me feel like I'm in a dream when I look at that image.

bea said...

Hi Hery!!
My sketch doesn´t have a specific meaning. I just like to do organic drawings and it started in a reflect I saw in the wall on my home and this is the result

Unknown said...

the endless room is cool
but the focal point is "the wall is closed in"